Information om ett utvecklingskort “Nucleo-64” baserat på en ARM 32-bits mikrokontroller.
Nucleo-64 STM32F401RE (64-pin LQFP)
* ARM Cortex-M4 @ 84 MHz
* Flash 512 kB SRAM 96 kB
* Two extension connectors: Arduino and ST morpho
* Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer
* 1.7 - 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
* All I/O ports are 5 V-tolerant
* Programmer connection via USB B mini
Chip specific communication features:
* Up to 3 x I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
* Up to 3 USARTs (2 x 10.5 Mbit/s, 1 x 5.25 Mbit/s), ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
* Up to 4 SPIs (up to 42 Mbit/s at fCPU = 84 MHz), SPI2 and SPI3 with muxed full-duplex I2S to achieve audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock
* SDIO interface
* Advanced connectivity: USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
Current usage in run mode and executing from Flash memory can be as low as 128 µA/MHz. In Stop mode, the current consumption can be as low as 9 µA.